Job type: Full time permanent
Salary: On application
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications deadline: Wednesday 30th March
Launched in 2014, Medical Exam Tutor is changing the way tomorrow’s doctors are trained. Created specifically for medical students and junior doctors, Medical Exam Tutor is an e-learning platform which allows the learner to login and manage a bank of virtual patients from initial presentation through to diagnosis and treatment.
We are seeking an ambitious person for the role of business development executive. This role is designed to support the growth by providing functions across sales, marketing and administration.
With an existing business model which combines B2C elements (licensing directly to students) and B2B elements (licensing to students via their medical schools and training institutions), the company requires a flexible individual with experience across both sales and marketing.
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns across digital and traditional channels
- Identify key individuals within target organisations and target them through marketing and sales campaigns
- Organise and conduct product demonstrations
- Set, track and meet targets across a number of key performance indicators
- Report as required to the board of directors
- Contribute to the ongoing strategic development of the business
- Provide product support and system administration for all users of the e-learning platform
- Some general business administrative responsibilities
The ideal candidate will…
- be flexible and capable of working across various projects
- be a highly motivated self-starter, capable of working under their own steam
- have an outgoing personality and professional manner
- be comfortable making sales calls and delivering presentations
- have a proven track record of success across marketing and sales
- be well organised and capable of managing resources and meeting targets
- Undergraduate degree in commerce, business studies, marketing or similar
- 2 years relevant professional experience
- Marketing/ sales experience essential
- Customer service and digital marketing experience is a distinct advantage
To apply for this position, please email CV and covering letter to email@example.com.